16 November 2005

In The Shitter

After the last 'before' picture I thought this one seemed quite appropriate to do as the first 'after' shot of the bathroom. Those last pictures were taken at the beginning of June. This one was taken about an hour ago.

I still have a pretty long list of things I need to do in there, but if I stopped right now it's done enough to be a perfectly good bathroom for many years to come.

The only thing in this entire picture (the only thing in the room) that isn't new is the baseboard heater coil (which now has it's cover back on). Other than that...everything you can see and in most cases a few layers underneath is brand new and I put it all in on my own.
This is the largest undertaking I've tackled by myself. It's been one hell of a learning experience. Way different from being the Hundred Dollar a Day Guy or working hourly on someone elses job.

And just to avoid the mystery...yes.
The first thing I did once I got the toilet connected up was sit there for ten minutes and take it for a GOOD test run!! ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home